Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dreaming..


Today..
awoke to kittie kisses..

















and sunshine..
seems everyone in the world is having weather..
not to their liking..

(photo credit mellyweb)
Where last week unseasonal cold was gripping the South..
today those friends are unhappy with the spring rains..

Instead..they are wishing for picture postcard pretty..
balmy beachy days..

Here in Colorado, with fresh now in the mountains.

skiers and snowboarders are in blue sky heaven!
Myself..
 I'm just grateful to be enjoying a sunny March day..
and knowing, eventually,
precipitation here will again turn from snow to rain.
and the rains will bring an abundance ..
of colorful flowers..












green lawns..
leafy trees..
as the cycle  of seasons begins.anew..
and then....
my beachy dreams will come true..
rejuvenating my soul..
..as I once again bury my toes in the native soil of my home .
Enjoy your day..
live Life!
please visit Susan at SouthernDaydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday
and BarbaraJacksier for Waterside Wednesday.
also visit Jen at Muddybootdreams  for Wednesday Words

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! What I've noticed is that everyone (including me) is leaning towards Spring. Rain would be lovely! :)
    That last pic is dreamy!
    Wishing you a joyful day,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...