Monday, October 19, 2009

Blue Monday

.


BLUE MONDAY



Today was one of those perfect Autumn days..gorgeous BLUE  Colorado skies..
colorful leaves blowing every which way..



and there I sat, participating in a last minute neighborhood yard sale! 


In between the sporadic customers seeking something for nothing (valuable heirloom treasures), and my bottomless blue cup of coffee..







I perused my stack of magazines which had piled considerably..



looking up, there approached a lady on a blue bike..

She and her friend were on a scavenger hunt..
seeking an item of cobalt blue..
perhaps my apothecary bottles?



or maybe my blue seaglass turtle necklace?



later , a pristine blue 1963 chevy convertible cruised by..

 for some reason, seeing this beautiful convertible brought thoughts of  Linda Ronstadt singing Blue Bayou..
now hum along with me over to 
Smiling Sally's for more Blue posts..

2 comments:

  1. Loui, what a cute post ... and I love that little seaglass turtle. I hope you didn't sell him at your yard sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put a nice story together for our blue day! Happy Blue Monday, Loui.

    Your link was defective, but I fixed it for you.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...