Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Flower..

Today..
I'm joining Laura .
from A Place For Tea ....
.[P1020448.jpg]
*(borrowed from Laura's place)*

...both as a new follower..
and a new participant in  a fun  way to end a week..
Friday Flowers..

I love roses.. all sorts of roses..















most especially YELLOW roses..
always have..
perhaps  because they remind me of sunshine..
as in Sunshine on my shoulders always makes me happy...
so do  Yellow roses..!
and each time I see one.. .




















































































or two..


































or a whole  bunch..



they really  make ME happy!!!!!..





.












Please join me in welcoming Laura to the world of blogging..
..visit  her at  A Place For Tea for a cup of delight,,
you wont be disappointed!
now enjoy your weekend....
make sure to stop and smell the roses!!
Thank You Brenda  at  A Cozy Little House  for suggesting  this delightful Blog!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful Roses!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning loui....

    just poppedover from laura's- isnt she lovely!!!

    i am sharing a friday flower with her too...if you'd like to link up on my friday too that would me lovely..
    love your yellow roses...my front door is surrounded by a peachy rose with pinks and yellows through it...i bet you'd know what it was!

    i inherited it when we moved to the house here in england from australia- where to grow roses is almost to tricky depending on where you are...
    so to have a real english garden has been gorgeous!!

    isn't it such a happy way to end the week! *a friday flower*!

    melissa x

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time out of your day to read my blog. Your pictures are beautiful! I too love roses... I had then in my wedding bouquet, I received them when my daughters were born and I always get them in for the holidays. I look forward to seeing more of your flowers each Friday. Many thanks and have a great weekend. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again... I posted a comment and I'm not sure if it went through... I was just saying thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing your Friday flower each week. If you've already read this... you can never hear thank you too many times! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful roses! I'm going over to visit Laura now.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...