Thursday, October 7, 2010

Guess where I am today?

Remember awhile back, I mentioned several events taking place this past week..
My sister Di came out from Florida to attend the wedding in our family.
(by the way, the photos I took are just beautiful..
but my promise to the kids for the first look holds until they return)
Di, is now touring southern Colorado with friends..
She sent this photo taken at Mesa Verde Cliff Dwellings..

Meanwhile,this was awaiting my arrival..
Strawberries...triple dipped in Chocolate..scrumptious!
Next after a wonderful nite of delicious sleep..
up for a very late breakfast!
Gorgeous day out..
have not a clue about temp..but who cares anyway?
the skies were a clear blue..
birds were everywhere..
I wandered around with my camera..
enjoying the day..


 found this weeird artsy Mermaid  Statue/piece of art?

loved this beautiful  "house"?
gorgeous flowers everywhere..
oops..got a pic of Moi!!!
and playing in the pool..
but first had to bury my feet in the sand..
nope,, not Florida beach sand..
not white enough..
and no squeaks!


finally decided it was time to get back inside..
to relax a bit..
and get cleaned up for..
Dinner tonite..
maybe blue point oysters, mussels, calamari?
gotta have another crispy Ceasar's salad.
the one last nite with my Petite Filet Mignon was perfectly..
delicious!!!
okay.. gotta run for now..
time for dinner!!
ciao!.

2 comments:

  1. I love sand and bougainvilleas and sun...looks like you've had a feast on all of it!

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...