Sunday, July 24, 2011

Almost ready!

The big day is drawing closer..
and closer..

RSVP's are arriving by the truckload....

the caterer is putting finishing touches on the delicious menu..
( not a single calorie anywhere!)
beach themed wedding programs
so much food..so many cakes!



mimosas flowing from a fountain..

flowers are being arranged..
how heavenly the plumeria and jasmine smell!

we have a tent

on her beach....
[Paradise-Cove.jpg]
bonfires  will be lit after the toasting of sunset


no shoes needed..
Ukeleles for everyone...
we have a dj..spinning The Beachboy's music..
as well as Don Ho's Tiny Bubbles...
Jimmy Buffett has said he would try to drop by..

he might even sing the Happy Birthday to our dear honoree..
so hard to wait..
but wait I must..
as  shall you...

see you tomorrow...
Don't be late!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I'll be there with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes! I can't WAIT! Save me a spot on the beach towel! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect party for our gal...
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear Loui - Oh my goodness - what a beautiful, magical, picture-perfect Mermaid birthday party!

    I visited the Birthday Girl's blog and she is overwhelmed with your thoughtfulness!!!! Enjoy all the happiness you sowed!


    Hugs,
    Linda
    beachside cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. just give me a few hours with that man....jimmy buffet.....and um...well, I'd, you know!!!
    oh wait, this is about a birthday party for our friend!!! I'll be there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that beach is calling to me!...or maybe it's the mimosas....jimmy buffett is my style alright....having fun.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loui, I am having the BEST birthday ever! Stopping by everyone's post is like opening presents! I can't tell you how much this all means to me, I am so touched. I love you Sister of the Sea, you mean the world to me! This is absolutely unbelievable!

    Everything here is so PERFECT! I love it all and I LOVE you!!!!!!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a party!!!!!!!!

    (psssss....my birthday is in September)

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...