Thursday, December 8, 2011

HELP!!!

can anyone see the pics on my last post in celebration of my sister's birthday?
still trying to figure out what is happening?
is it Blogger..
or me?
thanks..
Loui♥

Pinned Image

ps..have accomplished absolutely NOTHING on my 
"To Do List"..
(nor really anything else for that matter!
i did change from jammies into sweats..
big WARM improvement!
..except maybe that I did clean the kitchen
umpteen hours ago..
BEFORE heading into my office..
otherwise known as CHAOS CENTRAL!))
HAVE talked to everyone EXCEPT those connected with aforementioned LIST..
and now it is on the downside of 3 pm...
ps.. temps are barely above 30ish..
did we/ have we reached the /our/my high of the day??
how much longer.. or is it already..
5 o'clock..
somewhere?
anywhere?
oh rats!
 I forgot to eat!!
darn it!!
too late now!
.

3 comments:

  1. I can't see the photos. Just the first one. Good luck with solving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the TAKE A NAP option!

    I uploaded videos to blogger yesterday and they aren't working on my blog either. The pictures on my blog ARE. Who knows??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only see the first pic but no others.
    Hope you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...