Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today's Agenda


Okay..
My to-do check list is growing shorter..
* tree- up and decorated..
  (note to self: find the missing box of ornaments/decor!)
and shorter..
*bake cookies this weekend..
*finish wrapping gifts..
as is the number of shopping days left before Christmas..
*OMG! only 7 days? or 6 and a wake-up???


so..as reality hits me square between the eyes..
I'm heading out..
to finish THAT task..
wish me luck!
*attitude check:no Grinchiness,Grouchiness,or Scrooginess allowed!
The Golden Rule prevails..
*the Original version: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!"
and NOT "Do unto others BEFORE they can do to you!"
Above it all..
Put on the smile and really mean it!!
Lastly: be Thankful ..starting with for being so fortunate!



8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post! Time to do some baking myself!

    Happy Holidays, Loui!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got lots checked off my list also. I need to wrap gifts and so some baking. I think the shopping is done! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reindeer noses - so cute I pinned it! My hubby was starving too. I made a big pan of enchiladas that hopefully will keep him busy for a few meals. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the reindeer noses! Such a cute idea. Hope you had a successful shopping trip.

    Big Christmas hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I'm a little grinchy lately but because my shoulder hurts! I told my husband that when it gets better, I'll be nicer!

    I can't believe Christmas is so near!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the reindeer noses are so cute...must remember that one! I hear ya on the "chores"...I rolled sausage balls and peanut butter balls ALL afternoon today....with much more to do this weekend. Going to nail the coffin on the shopping tomorrow .... after I get my annual"boob smashing" done!! sigh....but I do love Christmas everso!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crunch time! It'll start feeling like Christmas around here tonight when we have our annual family tree decorating party. :o) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the reindeer noses - how cute is that?

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...