Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Advice? Dancing? Mermaids?





Borrowed this from my friend D.J...
the wonderful friend who lives on the beach..
such a delightful Blogger, photographer and ___!!!!

She fills so many roles!
I love her beautiful posts regarding " our " Pensacola Beach, Florida...her devotion to protecting  all the pristine beauty there..in addition to the critters both above and below the beautiful emerald waters..along the sugary white sands..
as well as  her informative Sea Turtle nesting patrols reports...
I'm a native..and I've learned so much more just by her blog posts..
 
(courtesy barrierislandgirl.blogspot.com) 
 Just click here Barrier Island Girl
to visit and see as well as enjoy her views of the beach..
both literally and figuratively! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Do you believe in Mermaids?
mermaid party
(Pinterest Stella Raven)


Well I do! 
'cause I am one!!!!
It has come to my attention that  a gathering of  mermaids is being planned..some of you may have already received an email regarding  this awesome event..if not.. 
Stay tuned here for details....
*be thinking of something special that you would give to a mermaid as a gift..
*something very special to commemorate an even more special event!..
*in the mean time..
keep watching...
for them..
to appear....



anywhere.. anytime...

joining...


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Loui,
    I've just been to visit her website, and enjoyed it very much. Beautiful beach pictures.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...