Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Wishes

                              

At this most beautiful time of year..

.. thoughts turn to family and friends..

both far and near..

so to you, my blogging family of such dear friends..

I'd like to wish each of you the Merriest of Christmases..
and the happiest of New Years..
and me?

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas..

Beachy Style....

You see..I've been very, very good  this year...
Merry ho ho ho!

Warm hugs..laughing smiles..with love from Denver..
Loui♥

1 comment:

  1. Haha...lovely laughs!
    Have a Merry Christmas season, and a most Happy New Year! I never heard that having Christmas decorations up on New year's is bad luck! That's new to me.

    My mother used to make us eat herring on New year's day for good luck, though. :-)

    Cass

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...