Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sunset at Seaside

Sunsets  are magical..
slowly closing  the curtain on another day..
I've always loved that special time of day...
even more so when walking  the beach..
remembering..
in solitude..
alone with my maker and my thoughts..


                                For my sister Di.. birthday wishes                            

                                  A cool morning at Seaside FL.  

Later ,our trek down stair steps to the beach begins..
The beach is bathed all moody blue as dusk creeps in..

                                 Ahhhhh....soothing serenity..

                               peaceful..warms my very soul..

glowing...slowly..sinking...

almost..nearly gone..

                                So soulful...one last look back..

 looking down..
 I see footprints..mine..
 I came. memories were made and taken..
 reminders of this visit..
only my footprints left in the damp sand.
 sand between my toes, in my shoes..
 ensuring  again that I will in reality return..
 again and again in my memories..
 so special and cherished..
                                            my beach and I.....  again united..ONE!

Now..cruise  by Barbara Jacksier for Waterside Wednesday
rest a bit at Susan's A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday
and finally listen up  for Wednesday Words at  Jen's Muddy Boot Dreams

..above all..be good to yourself..and make it a beautiful day!
warm hugs..laughing smiles..
Loui♥

5 comments:

  1. Loui, what incredibly breathtaking photographs. You are very talented at capturing God's glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely and familiar scenes. You've captured their magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these awesome photos! I wish you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Gorgeous photos ~~~
    Thanks for the encouragement, and I look forward to reading all of your sweet comments!

    Happy New Year!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...those are some of the prettiest photo's I've seen in a long time! Thank for sharing Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...