Monday, December 17, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Good dreary Monday morning from the humid upper gulf coast..
with that said, there is no curtailing my joy  this morning!
despite the horror presented continuously via the media..
I chose to say my prayers..
to continue living life as laid out in the grand scheme via my Maker.
In doing so, I am thankful for my less than 20-20 eyesight to view his beauty..
especially  during this holy season!
so follow along  joyfully to see what I see:

(thanks to my friend Michael Padilla for sharing these photos!)
a beautifully decorated house in nearby Defuniak Springs really puts one in the mood..
Santa awaits...
while his backup  sleigh is also ready and waiting...Christmas parades were Saturday agendas in many small neighboring towns..
Love blue marching band uniforms!
always.. a part of every parade..beautiful horses..
moving on out to the beach..
Ornaments.typical beachy..but what a delightfully wonderful idea..
Beach-side treasures left behind..
remaining as memories of December days on the beach..
My own gift  translated to you from the Master Artiste himself.. 
last evening's sunset!

and far away in Denver,Colorado..
my little guy celebrated his eleventh month in style..
How  awesome  to discover the beauty of the season..
as seen through the eyes of a child!
wishing you and yours beautiful memories in the making..





7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a gorgeous house! You must be smiling all day long, now that you can look at that beach.

    Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Loui.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the last two pictures as the children see Christmas as well as your red Christmas pictures.

    Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection of shots.

    Cute little guy you have there.

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely photo's. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely holiday images that really put a smile on my face!

    Happy Holidays to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been over to DeF to see the Christmas displays in a while. They sure are pretty, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...