Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday..

Good morning world!
from my perspective, my glass is more than half full..

more like overflowing with abundant blessings..
for example..
this is the view which greets me every single morning..
just after leaving the toasty warmth of snuggly bed covers,,
awaking to the sounds of meeoows from BeBe with soft taps on my cheek..
she waits patiently til my eyes open..
then leaps off the bed heading towards my destination..

where sounds of singing in the shower are bursting forth..
next stop..padding out to the kitchen..
following the aroma of freshly perked coffee..

aaaahh! definitely one of the best parts of waking up..
looking out the patio doors....
my heart skips a beat at the Masterpiece unfolding before my very eyes:
who can NOT BELIEVE when this is a daily occurrence?
grabbing my Nikon, I click away..preserving for posterity PROOF.
if a picture paints a thousand words..then surely mine must speak volumes!
the colors rapidly change from soft blue gray lavenders, 
to rosy reds of glowing embers..everywhere exploding firey colors across the blue sky...
such miracles to behold..
what a way to start a day, a week..a Monday!
definitely far from the mundane...
now here we are .. later..
BeBe , my executive assistant is busily checking for light leaks while reposing on the Blue rocker.
while...Bubba is  really gets into the act of measuring shipping materials...
Ballou oversees operations.....
While we all are busy this beautiful December Monday morning...
we are thankful for the many wonderful blessings both over and under our roof here in paradise..

When we know this is the season, and we could be experiencing THIS...
In the meantime, think I'll head out to my errands and pick up a few flowers...
too early for Poinsettias for me..but I will admit, this is a beauty!
I'll have cheery yellow mums for now........
or if I can find one..maybe this!
wishing everyone a  beautiful and colorful Monday..
from start to finish!



9 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous sunrise! And that white poinsettia ia a beauty. Love your kittie pics too -- especially Bubba who apparently is a legal size cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous view. And, your house... wow! I love your palm trees and that mailbox!

    Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Loui.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures, Lou. Love the sky picture showing the moon! Smart cats...they know have have it made!! All the other pics are great. Love the smow scene and the house with the palms. The curly white poiensettia is gorgeous!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blue Monday. Love your pictures. The cats are wonderful.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happiness exudes from your words today!!! Why, ms. louie, me thinks the Florida air is agreeing with you!!!

    love love love that pen/ink pic of last kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous!

    My Yellow
    It is also a giveaway for US residents, come and join if you like and qualify..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loui, how beautiful is that morning view - and your kitties are adorable. Don't think you have to concern yourself with snow any time soon so perhaps the white poinsettias will be pretty as stand-ins!

    I'm off home for Christmas next week and hoping the weather there picks up with less rain, ice, and chilly temps. Will have to take what Nature throws at us!

    Happiest Christmas ever to you and yours.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent photography and lovely post ~ love your cat ~

    (A Creative Harbor) aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...