Friday, February 12, 2010

News Flash!

I'm Dreaming....
First..let me clarify my previous post:
I DID NOT GO TO HAWAII!
Although I would dearly love to..
then, and now..it is only in my dreams..
So, keep thinking warm, beachy tropics..
and look at what is occurring as we speak..
not only North of the Mason-Dixon Line..
but southward through Dixie..
on down to the Gulf coast!
Can you believe record amounts of SNOW?
this is Dallas Texas!
East Texas
Missouri
Overton Texas
Lineville, Alabama
Samford Hall, Auburn University, AL
Atlanta Georgia
Ventress,LA (courtesy Minou)
Magee, MS (courtesy A Southern Lady)
Petal, Ms(courtesy Mcclain Farm)
DeFuniak Springs, Florida!
Panama City Beach..
where a light rain/snow/mist is falling
Grab a hot cup of something..
enjoy soup,chowder, or stew..
make the most of this cold day..
dreaming of warmer places in the world!
St Croix,US virgin Islands
Nassau Bahamas
Or maybe Bunker Bay, Australia
Bondi Beach, Australia is my choice!
It's SUMMER there!!

Dream it..achieve it!!

10 comments:

  1. We were at Bondi Beach a few years ago. Gorgeous!

    Brrrr...trying to stay warm.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog caught my eye when I was visiting Bellethina's Blog. I live right down the road in Louisville, CO, but many years ago lived in the Florida Panhandle in Ft. Walton Beach. I loved your pictures from all over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Evening Loui, I'm about 30 miles north of Atlanta and we currently have about 4" and it's still snowing. It is going to be in the low 20's tonight and a high only in the 30's Saturday. Brrrrr! Hope you have a nice, cozy Valentine's weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice assortment of snow pictures! I've been seeing them from all over except in north MS where we live! Jeep offered to drive me south to see the snow! Isn't he a sweetheart???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every state has snow, except Hawaii! I think I'll Go dreaming with you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I recognize that little lighthouse on the Bahamas. It's on Paradise Island, if I remember it right. I spent an entire winter there once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is crazy! I can't believe how much snow Texas gets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weather in Phx is great right now. in the mid 70's-my cup of TEA!! X-Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Loui -- I can't wait till summer! ACK there's snow all over the danged place around here -- Enough, already!

    But I really meant to say that I love that snow picture with the red cardinal in the branches and also -- I love to find a comment from you; it's always such a sweet and happy one!
    Best ... Cass

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dreamin' right along with you. Seriously though, I'm thinking about some tropical cocktails to sip on in front of the fireplace!

    Still waiting on the sun to warm my innards!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...