Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday, Outdoor Wednesday and Waterside Wednesday

NO white stuff for me even tho it is White Wednesday for some.
while the east coast is being buried in SNOW..
and the west coast has had it's share of rain and mud..
I'm headed to paradise...
water, water every where..
to drink,to play,above, below..
Can you guess the location?
YES! It's Hawaii of course!
Have a beautiful,COLORFUL day!
Now catch the wave and join
Wednesday Words with Jen
Waterside Wednesday with Barb
Outdoor Wednesday with Susan
and Wordless Wednesday



10 comments:

  1. Now that's what I love to see! Surfers, dolphins, sea turtles, and waves — big crashing waves! And sun, sunshine, sun shining down on me. This is so refreshing to see after all the snow everyone is having to deal with.

    Thanks Loui, for taking us along with you to paradise and putting together such a wonderful collection of photos. I'll be thinking about them all day!

    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to come and live in your blog for the day. I am an East coaster with 3 feet of snow on the ground. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! We were there last year...it is paradise! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking pictures, Loui. Makes me want to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos...love the arrangement here. Are you feeling homesick?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOOOOO jealous!! Have a fabulous time!
    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy looking and beautiful Ocean Pictures. The lighthouse is so picturesque, and the waves, of course, amazing!

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...