Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Inspiration..



Scenic Sunday

Sunday Service..
a beautiful Florida morning..
Palm trees against a Masterly painted sunrise..
Fountain,representing the waters of life..
Freedom to worship the religion of your choice..
after all, as Americans,
WE are one nation under GOD!
Have a beautiful  and blessed Sunday.

Fountain at St. Simon's on the Sound Episcopal Church Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Thanks to my gracious friend Margo for sharing her wonderful photo.


Please join these folks for more Sundays..


Scenic Sunday
Summer Sundays
warm sandy hugs..
Loui♥

7 comments:

  1. Blessings to you and yours this Sunday morning Loui. Such a lovely photo you two have shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! May you have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a great weekend!
    I appreciate the comment you left on my blog, Hugs,
    Rosey

    P.S.This is a great fountain photo! And I appreciate the reference to God. Too many people are godless nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're had a wonderful weekend so far! Love these photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog and enterting the giveaway! Here's to hoping you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the rustic surfaces of the fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fountain photo is stunning! Hope your week is grand.
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  7. The golden glow in the sky reflects from the curves of this large urn. I would love to have something that large in my garden.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...