Friday, June 11, 2010

Mommy's Home!!!


Just a quick note to say hi.
I, tired...really!
after a looooonnng  day of airports...
including many delays..
and changes..
in latitudes ..
and attitudes.. 

.
My westward trip began at NFRA.
(Northwest Florida Regional Airport).
or VPS which was a 2 hour drive from Panama City..
I am finally back home in Denver Colorado..
what a welcoming sight to see the distinctive tent canopies of  Denver International Airport from above..
but even nicer being on the ground and heading home!


As much as I thoroughly enjoyed being home in Florida..
It felt so good to sleep in MY bed...
without air conditioning..
just fresh nite air from the open windows..
and of course my furbabies were curled in their respective places when I awoke..
what greetings I got when I opened the door and shouted..
Mommy's home!!
tons of kitty kisses and purrs...
will begin posting pics of the beach..
..sunsets..
..oil free sand and waters..

plus other adventures..
and meet-ups..
Hello Kat and Nancy Grace!!
gotta  lotta editing to do..
but first..
am out the door with Nikon and Kodak to catch up..
and photograph all the  latest Bloomins I've missed!!
be back a bit later..
warm sandy hugs..
Loui♥

6 comments:

  1. It's always so good to get home. I always feel that way even after being gone one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I steer clear of airports. Just street traffic and noise makes me shudder.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you have mixed feelings...good to be home, but sad to leave paradise.

    I loved getting to meet you "in real life".

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about your "own bed" and it is the BEST really after all.
    Glad you were safe travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Loui! Did you spend time with Nancy Grace?
    I have met her and been to her home with my niece and my sister for a few hours of swimming! What a sweet gal! Too funny!

    Thanks so much for entering my giveaway! I am going to be having another one when I make some upcoming changes to my blog!

    You are a sweetie and I am adding you to my blogroll!

    So glad you're back home safe and sound!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I love that airport in Denver, except for the fact that it's so huge...like being in an airport, train station and mall all at once!

    Can't wait to hear about your adventures in Florida. I'm still trying to get the love bugs off my car from my trip there last month! :))

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...