Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A-Z foods..S is for..

A day late..
but am on "tropical time"
manana..
why do today what can be put off until tomorrow?
S..of course being on the Gulf..
Seafood is the order of the day..
redlobster.jpg image by MaggieDelgato
shellfish= Shrimp, Scallops
Fish.. Swordfish..Snapper..
Sweet tea as a MUST!
but back home..
especially on cold days..
I LOVE:
Sloppy Joe's..

yummy!
or maybe Spareribs...

or I could just order in..
Sweet and Sour Pork

 and I do LOVE spicy Szechuan,,
especially  the shrimp:

and cold, fruity Sangria is the perfect concoction
for cooling the fire!

or maybe..you'd prefer Sherbert?

or a delicious Sorbet?

okay..I'm Starved..
heading out to Shop for Stuff!!
Strawberries! yummy!
later!
smiles..
Loui♥

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am sitting here at lunch time, trying to be good, but looking over your list (and wonderful accompanying photos) and I am Starving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loui great S choices! I could go for one of each--but make it a double scoop of sherbet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jen- one of each please!

    Hope you had an enjoyable holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never "met" you before, but came over from Nancy's place after she posted about your MIRL - I see you live in Denver now - 50 miles down the road from me, here in Loveland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks delicious! I just ate supper and now I'm hungry.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now I'm hungry, too...it's bedtime, though!

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...