Monday, June 14, 2010

A-Z Foods on Monday

U..
is for UNCOOKED!

love a deli tray of Uncooked Veggies and dip..
love fresh Spinach.
.
Ugh,,will not touch it cooked..
unless in a Quiche or dip..
Celery is never cooked unless..for gumbo's and stews..
I prefer it UNCOOKED as in fresh, crisp, and raw..

and UNCOOKED oysters are equally tasty as cooked..

but one food I MUST have cooked..
and will NEVER ever eat or drink raw..

is the...incedible, edible egg!
and most fruits are preferable uncooked...
especially bananas, oranges

so grab a fresh UNCOOKED snack..
maybe an Ugli fruit...?


and Join Jen  at Unglazed for more U foodie Mondayl

7 comments:

  1. I won't do raw eggs or even sushi! lol But yes to raw fruits and veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy to me Loui!! I love lots of raw veggies and some fruit!! Georgia peaches are a fave, and I just happen to have one in the kitchen calling my name!!

    Hope your week is fabulous, gal!!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love all my veggies and fruits raw and crispy!!!
    Raw eggs??? Ughgghghghgh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words Loui!
    I am sure Florida would fix me up good right now! But my hubby wants to go to Colorado this summer on vacation!
    So, I hope it warms up out there too!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rabbit food! Good and good for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Good reminders for health. I once tried the all raw diet. . It wreaked havoc on my system and I missed bread so much. I love raw veggies and fruits though. The essene bread was too strange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey
    Just thought I'd drop by and offer up some blog love!
    I love the saying under post a comment by the way! So sweet!

    -Kirsty ( Fellow Lover of Mermaids )

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...