Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

As many of you have done,
I wanted to recap some of my more memorable collages..
and share FAVORITES...
















It was just too hard..there were way to many from which to choose!
















and before long, there were simply too many to post:


















It's been such a wonderful year for me  in Blogland..
I don't really do the craftsy stuff..
nor refinish furniture or find treasures by the roadside..
I am a passionate photography nut!
I go nowhere without my cameras..
ready on the spur of the moment..
for the once in a lifetime shot..
to be shared with you...

















together we've laughed over Triumphs..
















Together we've wept over traumas..

















But together, we've weathered whatever life tossed at us!





















Bogging is such a unique world..

strangers quickly become friends over shared interests..

















..
















Mine have become FAMILY
Sisters of the Heart, Sisters of the Sea..














So as the cork is popped..

I raise my toast to you ..here just after midnite..
to celebrate the new beginning of a new decade..
a clean slate..waiting to be filled.. and shared..
as we bid fond farewell to  that year  of  2010...
and welcome 2011!!
imagine..1.1.11 !!!
Resolutions..not really..
Goals I suppose I could say:
* Be more thankful for blessings received!
















* Lose weight!


* Find and be hired at a paying JOB!
* Clean my office (get rid of the clutter!)
* Ditto for  Di's room..
* Strive to be less critical and more tolerant..
* Above all..Love more, Live life!!!















Follow your dreams..Passionately!
Keep the camera ready, batteries charged..
Do more than merely capturing the moment..
LIVE it!

















Thanks to each of my friends and followers..
for allowing me to share my little corner of the planet..
with you and yours..
Warmest sandy hugs!
sandy toes too..
Loui♥







5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lou! 2010 was quite a 'trip'! I learned a lot from what I experienced in 2010. My family was drawn closer to each other and closer to God as we learned to rely fully on Him!
    May this new year bring you fulfillment, Joy, Happiness and Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post!!
    I love blogland too...such lovely people! And it's nice to have even more friends to help get you through the tough times and to celebrate the good times!

    Here's to a very Happy New Year!!!!
    Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, darling Sister of the Sea and Sister of the Heart, I want to thank you for a wonderful year of blogging together. You lift my spirit with all your mosaics and all your sweet words.

    Our exchange of emails this week only reinforced what we already knew…we are cut of the same cloth, I mean, the same shell. Our sons are proof of that, lol.

    May 2011 find your toes in sand often and may each wave that rolls to shore, bring much laughter and happiness to your life.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you sandy feet, and a Happy New Year also.

    May your dreams come true, and may a employer realize what a treasure they have found in you.

    Wishing you many beach days....

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have captured much beauty in your year of photos.....and I'll bet you have a good start on the new year.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...