Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wednesday..with and without words..

OutdoorWednesdaylogo55~White Wednesday

Home is where the heart is..
As usual, my thoughts are pretty much about home..
when I say home, I mean Florida,
and the soft white sandybeaches of the Emerald coast..
My dear friend Margo, ever so thoughtful..
forwarded these photos to me..
entitled.."Welcome to My World"..
so appropriate! such colorful detail..
and knowing my hunger for the beachy beauty..
that I so miss here in my Colorado home..
Thank you my friend!
I love you!
so inviting!
a closer look..see the sugary white sand on the walkway..

look at the waves rolling in..cresting with white foam..

and now..on the sugary white sand..as the breakers roll in..
another day in Paradise..
courtesy of dearest Margo,sister of my heart..
sister of the sea..

Please join Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday..
and Kathleen  at Faded Charm for White Wednesday..


14 comments:

  1. I love the intense deep colors of the Florida ocean and sky...and then the beautiful white sand! So photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday Loui.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, so so breathtakingly beautiful.

    My Wednesday post -Tall Sail Ships Arriving. Lots of photos! Hope you can come take the tour with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like paradise. All you need to do is walk through the door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and serene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos, makes me even more excited about my upcoming trip to the Gulf. Yep, I'm heading to beach at the end of the month to shellebrate my birthday with my daughter and granddaughter. What could be better? Nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me miss the Florida summers of my youth!
    Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loui, I haven't received an email from you with your name and address. I suppose Blogger is still having issues.

    My email is:
    bshady230@gmail.com

    Hope to hear from you.

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. vacations are made of these images. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love Margo's pictures! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her photos are beautiful. I plan to spend the day tomorrow (actually today since it's already morning - 1:49am) at the beach. I'll be thinking of you.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ever since I moved here (So. FL) from IL 25 years ago, it has been and still is Paradise, unbelievably. Although Jan/Feb was 29 degrees with teens windchill - What was That!!! Our a/c heaters are toasters, so it was 60 degrees in my house. That was unusual (Per-Haps)! Came over from Bella Vista. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...