Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tell Me Tuesday with Suzanne

What is the best part of your average day?  


On an average day, the best part would either be when I sit down with hubby to have the first cup of coffee while he has a light breakfast before he heads out the door to work. It is during this time, altho brief, that we touch base on plans for our day. This sharing sets both the tone  and mood for our respective day.


I lay claim to that time afterwards as mine..
my time to savor a second cup while checking in via computer to my email, my blog and to Facebook. This is my winter schedule..but when weather is nice (warm) enough, I usually head out for my exercise..walking..often accompanied by my trusty companion Nikon (my camera!)
Afterwards, unless other events/appointments have been scheduled,I resume the computer time.


On another note, not on an average day,but the one WE together most enjoy is our Saturday mornings! Following our routine..we sleep in until ready to get up! Translated.. I sleep until the felines grow restless and decide it is time to be fed..they begin by tapping my face until my eyes are open, once my feet hit the floor, the olympics begin! Off they race to the kitchen to sit by their empty bowls,meeoowing loudly, until each bowl is filled..
When food and water are ready for them, the coffee is ready for me. I grab the paper, after pouring that first cup...ahhh! Delicious!..
Finally.. we hear stirrings from the bedroom as daddy makes his appearance..dispensing good morning kisses..pats, cuddles...smiles...more coffee.. conversation, laughter, review scheduled calendar plans ..til the coffee pot is empty.. 
all are covered during this relaxed warm and cozy time shared by two adults who are very much in love..
Sunday mornings are a repeat of the same..


Head on over to Suzanne's Tell Me Tuesday to see how other's enjoy their favorite time of day,,

1 comment:

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...