Wednesday, May 26, 2010

On the road again..

Hello friends..
yep.. officially in Florida...
ummm.. I mean Paradise!
was so tired last nite..
after a delicious dinner of OYSTERS..
and an icy cold brewsky..
at my favorite place..
Hunt's Oyster bar..
and frustrated..
laptop decided to NOT cooperate..
am using my sister's computer..
unfortunately NO PHOTOS!
In about an hour, will be on the road..
have a 6 hour drive to my property  in Alabama..
will be there until Friday..
small town USA!
so forgive me for not checking in..
or entering all these fabulous giveaways..
I so miss all of you..
Love sharing my adventures with you..
So as Willie Nelson so eloquently  sung back in the 80's..
I'm "on the road again"
see ya Friday!!!
hot summery Florida hugs..
laughing smiles..
love you all!
Loui♥

9 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation! Florida is the land of my birth and youth...so lovely.
    It's gorgeous here in the Rockies today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to paradise. Enjoy your stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Loui! It's going to be another hot day I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great visit to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, the mermaid is on the beach where she belongs. I know you're having a wonderful time and the computer better get its act together, I want to see some pics!

    Oysters and a cold brew? Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Florida here we come! I hope you have a good time!

    We're on holiday in the north (cooler here than there). Soak up lots of warm sun!

    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a wonderful vacation and a Happy Memorial Weekend.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Loui - You'll have to let me know if you frame some shells from your trip. I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway!

    I love your blog title-- It made me curious and then I saw your tagline and smiled. What a geographic difference!

    Enjoy your time in Florida. Safe travels,
    jj

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...