Wednesday, October 7, 2009

waterside wednesday

Water..
is a way of life for my family,
In a variety of ways sustaining us..
nourishing our need to be..
on or near the water..



Lou at my Alabama property
all the shoreline showing is mine.
Excellent Bass, crappie fishing!

Lou and Daddy freshwater fishing
first fish caught at age 5!
how I miss him! ♥

Diane, my sis, sailing Panama City Bay

Posted by PicasaKeith.. my surfer son,
down by the sea shore..
makes custom made surfboards..
on the Atlantic ocean..

Now head on over to Barbara's Waterside Wednesday  to see other watery happenings!

4 comments:

  1. Loved to see your family pictures today, Lou! Water has a way of drawing us near, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, our family are confirmed Water Babies, too! Lovely pictures.
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to have that strong connection to the water. It looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Loui,
    I hope everything is ok, I noticed you haven't posted for a while.
    Hope all is well with you and yours!
    :0)
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...