Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Good morning Wednesday...

After a dish of ice cream, 
final election results..
crawled into my pre-heated bed..
courtesy electric blankie..
(really helps the achy arthritic joints)
slept, finally...
While drifting off all toasty...
recalled the cold damp blowing wind while snapping this Glorious Sunset earlier..
totally worth it!!

and freezing my buns off while doing so..
once back indoors..
with Dinner over and done..
settled down to computer ...

opened email to find this...
Braxden having a ball..
having dinner with Daddy..
the FIRST time ever seeing him messy..
and PROBABLY not the last!!
enjoy your day..

as shall I..
Denti$t appointment...

at least it is a beautiful day out...

Outdoors Wednesday 
Wordless Wednesday


3 comments:

  1. I wish I was enjoying the "salty sunkissed breezes" in the panhandle of Florida. I have been to Florida many, many times but never in the panhandle. Perhaps someday. Got to put the Florida Panhandle on my "bucket list." Then it will happen, if I'm lucky enough.

    Simply divine sunset. We all love our grandchildren messy or clean just anyway they come. Enjoy Braxden.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww,,that little sweetie is growing like a weed! He's adorable!

    I detest the dentist! Sorry you have to go and you're totally correct about the $

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! That does look cold. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...