Thursday, January 12, 2012

My wishes for You...







After serious and cautious consideration, 

your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2012.

It was a very hard decision to make, so try not to mess it up!!!

My Wish for You in 2012: 

May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts! 

... May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills! 

May love stick to your face and laughter assault your lips!

May happiness slap you across the face, and your tears be that of joy!

May the problems you had, forget your home address! 

In simple words - may 2012 be the best year of your life thus far!!! ...

Thanks to each of you who have become "followers".. although  I tend to regard each and every one of you as my cherished blogging family..
Whether you visit regularly, or just pop in sporadically,
know the latch-string is always out,the porch-light is on..
Pull up a chair and let's chat..or laugh, or cry.. 
together we can conquer the mountains..
or solve the most minute of prickly problems..
Above all, know you each have a place in my heart..
your thoughtful comments are deeply appreciated..
                                       ♥

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am happy you renewed our friendship contract for 2012. I will try to be good so I merit this honor!
    Your post is cute. Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! May you have a quick healing, and the BEST year YOU have ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loui, you are such a dear person. I love this post. AND thank you for leaving such kind comments on my blog. You truly encourage my heart.

    Loui, I am having a really hard time staying in your blog. The computer keeps trying to kick me out. Has anyone else complained about this?

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for continuing my contract!

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...