Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Birthday toooooooooYOU!

You are cordially invited..
to join me in wishing the happiest of birthdays to my sweet  mersisteroftheheart..




the guest of honor is a secret..
but all of you know her very well..
Like me..she is a Mermaid..

loving all things coastal.
wet, watery, 
a bit on the "wild" side..
not really wild.. 
but her drum has a different beat for marching..
our mystery lady  was born on the opposite coast from me..
she spent many years on a California coast..
(was only away from the water once  when in Arizona!)
a song was written in her honor?
she has ties to all things southern..
loves delicious seafood..
especially in little out of the way places..
she hails from a military background..
married a Vietnam vet..
two children..
I've never heard her speak of pets..
however, she loves all critters as gifts from above..
is creative,so delightfully funny..
but is dearly serious about preserving our our planet and its oceans..
she is such a talented, remarkable , loving person..
and to me... 
she is  my mermaid sister of the sea, sister of my heart..


                "The tide recedes, but leaves bright seashells on the sand,
                 The sun goes down, but leaves its warmth upon the land,
                 The music stops, but lives on in sweet refrain,
                 For everything that passes, something beautiful remains. "

                                ~*~
Happy Birthday Shellbelle..Rhonda Renee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...