Friday, March 19, 2010

Pink Saturday



A trip to city Floral for Pink Saturday
In my snowy white world..
of blowing,swirling dancing snowflakes outdoors..
All warm and snuggly,  I reviewed and edited my latest floral discoveries ..
City  Floral , in Denver Colorado always, always..
welcomes me warmly..
Generously allowing me and my trusty Nikon to wander aimlessly.
through the mazes of colorful blooming flowers..
overhead.. hanging baskets of  vine-like  foliage...
oohing and aahing...
while snapping photos of each new discovery..
aroused senses find delight in each and everything....
citrus blossoms wafting on the warm humid air..
instantly transports me home to southern Florida..
exotic gardenias gently capture my attention..
the aroma captivating..
colors of every hue and tint..
from subtle..
to vibrant screams..
call to me.. and I readily answer..
click..click..click..
Nikon preserves for posterity!
Now that we  are hopelessly drugged on beautiful flowers..
gather an armload to share with our friend Smiling Sally ..
as we head over to Beverly's  at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday..
Hope this cheers and brightens your day!!
warmest hugs..
Loui♥

5 comments:

  1. Loui...beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing, it is going to be cold and rainy here today, so the flowers were a welcome sight.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers, Lou! That next to the last one is unique! Looks like a girl in a red cup with her hair hanging down and a turban of some kind on her head. All are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Loui...
    Nice to meet you!
    Fabulous flowers...You and your nikon are a great pair!
    enjoyed looking through your blog this evening...
    Have a great week,
    xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    Stop over when time allows...Love meeting new people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Loui!

    I am so glad you popped over for a visit. I have you entered in my Giveaway now. Please do come back and visit again soon!

    Mermaid Wishes,
    LuLu Kellogg
    Coastal Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pinks....gorgeous flowers!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...