Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday..Blue, Mosaic and Mellow Yellow

MellowYellowMondayBadge

















Colorado Ski  Resort at Loveland Basin opened for business today..

Each year the basins compete to see who will be the first to open..
and skiers have been known to wait hours and even days to be the FIRST on the lift..

and to be the FIRST to reach the bottom of the run..



Personally, I am not a snow lover,
nor an aficionado of the sport of SNOW skiing!
The weather has been delightful,
with aspens at higher altitudes at or near peak as seen from the gondola..


















While in the lower elevations, residential areas are alive with colors of yellows, oranges and reds.

but soon the landscape will change as the colors become a monotone..




 I'll be seeing this: before much longer..

















and then making reservations for more of this!





















here..at home in Florida.!.

so with those warm and fuzzy thoughts..
please join the lovely folks to see their colorful Monday worlds!
Smiling Sally Blue Monday
MellowYellow Monday
Mary's Mosaic Monday

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What lovely pictures. Awesome skiing. Makes me long for that season here in Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing your ski pictures, Loui, and especially like the one of the skyline with the golden trees in the foreground. Your photography always inspires me, and I love seeing your world from your perspective through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a lover of snow either, Loni, but I do love to see pictures like these.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would love that snow but I am with you and the mermaids!

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...