Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday.with and without words

~White WednesdayOutdoorWednesdaylogo554444

My friend Margo, the prolific and amazing photographer from Ft. Walton Beach, Florida sent me this gorgeous shot of the sand on our beach..
It left me speechless!
The bright blue sky,
the white sand just begging me to race..
like a kid again to hit the water running....
but wait..
I'm stopped dead in my tracks...
by this most unwelcome visitor...
what would you do in a situation like this?



Now moving back closer to home in Denver..
Outdoors at the Madden Museum Of Art





















One of the most beautiful brides I've had the pleasure of photographing..
and her adorable flower girls outdoors on a beautiful October morning..





















The Honeymoon destination was to an undisclosed Caribbean location..
This was captured in front of  one of her favorite seascapes..
Perfection?
She is as beautiful inside as on the exterior!!

Have a wonderful day and week...
Please Join these other hostesses for more Wednesday happenings..
Wordless Wednesday
Outdoor Wednesday
White Wednesday
Watery Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous bride and I like the seascape behind her, also!
    That first picture shows one of my pet peeves, LITTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bride!

    Litter on our beach...unbelievable! What are people thinking?!

    FYI...I posted some pics from today on the beach....absolutely picture perfect.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame some people are so inconsiderate of others, but everywhere you go, no matter how isolated a place is, there is evidence of someone less considerate having been there before you.

    She is, indeed, a radiant bride, and you beautifully captured her happiness in your pictures. May she always be as happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! I hope she and the groom have a great honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...