Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm BAAAAAAACK!


returned to Denver late Thursday..
furbabies were delighted !
they still will not let me out of their sight!!
wishing my toes were still buried in that awesome beach sand..
instead..
am buried up to my eyeballs in the editing process..
went so many places..
(several posts to address each separately )
saw so many folks..
(again each will have their own post)
old and new friends..
family..
MY SON!!!!!
ate delicious seafood..
here, there, and everywhere..
timing was perfect..
weather DELIGHTFUL!
not a dab of rain until the day I departed for Colorado..
(angels tears because I was leaving Florida?)
Dogwoods and Azaleas were popping for the Azalea Trail festivities..
picture young beauties attired in antebellum hoop skirts..
each complimenting the other..
when not on the go..
managed to catch up on reading..
and relaxing..
am now home all refreshed..
body, mind and soul..
AMAZING what a little beachy time can do..
truly my brand of medicine..
just wish it could be bottled and sold..
so get comfortable..
relax.. and tune in for more of Loui's adventures in Florida!!
to be continued!.......





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. yay for reuniting with your little furbabies. glad you had a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful time. We got quite a bit of rain after you left. It was sunny today but still a bit chilly on the beach with the wind. I didn't mind though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home!
    Any time by the ocean is good for the soul... glad you got quite a bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that you can close your eyes anytime and instantly be right back at the beach with the sand between your toes!

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...