Friday, December 23, 2011

Frantic Friday?

Good Morning/day/world?
thoughts as I perused the Various Worlds of communication via Computer..
with coffee at hand..comfy attire (not yet dressed from nightclothes to dayclothes)..
glancing out the window as the beautiful scene unfolds..
a simple poem magically materializes..:





through my window..the sun is shining..


Through the winter Aspens,My Colorado sky is so very BLUE..

Time to quit dawdling,,
yep..lost in thoughts in my mermaid world

Time to finish the last on the list "TO DO" !
Oops!!!Wrong list!!!!

Now that's more like it..!!
now for a little presto-chango to make Ta Da a reality!!
hope you are enjoying  your Pre-Christmas Eve-Eve!

5 comments:

  1. Cute poem! I'm baking and just enjoying tea and scones by the Christmas tree. It's a very good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I visited my sister in Littleton last summer we went to a scones place in Littleton was that fab! Now I want tea and scones. I love your Ta-Da List! I may have to steal that idea for a post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a winter wonderland view like that out my computer desk window I'd end up in my pj's for most of the morning too. Just lovely. Have a wonderful holiday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, darling Mersister, I had to drop in and wish you the Merriest Christmas ever!

    The other morning I heard on the news that the only place in America that had a chance of snow was Denver. Naturally, I thought of you, so be sure to stay bundled up, enjoy the fire and honey, make some of those chocolate-covered marshmallows!

    Love that red pick up in one of your previous posts and guess what else I love? YOU!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - that first photo is stunningly beautiful! I'm your newest follower! Found you on White Wednesday. I look forward to exploring more of your blog!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

welcome to my world of salty sunkissed breezes..
where time is not measured..
linger leisurely..
sift sugary white sand between your toes..
Make and take those wonderful memories..
leaving behind..only your footprints...